Skip to main content

Houston County Schools Enrollment Forms

Who needs to complete the Houston County Schools Enrollment Forms?

  • Students who will be attending a Houston County School for the first time
  • Students new to the district (they have recently moved into the district or previously attended a private school or home-school)

Complete New Student Registration

You will need to provide the following:  This paperwork can be picked up at the local school:

  • Houston County Schools Enrollment Requirements The following documents are required before a student may be enrolled.
  • Provided by Parent or Guardian: 
    • Alabama Immunization Record (If you are coming from another state you must obtain an Alabama form from the Houston County Health Department)
    • Official Birth Certificate 
    • Social Security Card (Voluntary) 
    • Proof of Residence (A utility bill or copy of change address from the post office is required 
    • Guardianship Records: (Only for students living with someone other than a parent.) Proof of legal guardianship is required by law for all students living with anyone other than a parent. 
  • Provided by Houston County Schools: 
    • Alabama Application for Student Enrollment 
    • Cafeteria Sheet  
    • Home Language Survey 
    • Bus Registration Form  
    • Residency Questionnaire 
    • Special Services Information 
    • Ethnicity and Race Questionnaire 
    • Alabama State Department of Education Employment Survey
    • Health Assessment Record-Must be completed with or without a medical condition 
    • Code of Conduct Handbook-Signature page REQUIRED by parent and student  
    • Houston County Schools Handbook-Signature page REQUIRED by parent and student