Due to reported cases of coronavirus in neighboring states, Houston County Schools has asked us to share the following information with students and parents to inform about the coronavirus.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20-30 seconds.
- Do not touch your face.
- Limit attendance in large crowds and travel.
- Do not shake hands with others.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or sleeve.
- Stay home when sick.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and high use areas of your home or office with clorox spray.
- Do not wipe areas with the same towel or wipe.
- Stay at least 3 feet away from people that are coughing or sneezing.
- If you develop a cough or fever, seek medical attention early.
Please be mindful of any and all precautions to take during this time.