Due to guidelines in place because of COVID-19, certain events have been cancelled and will not be rescheduled. Many parents/guardians have paid required dues and fees for such events; therefore, the available options for resolution offered by Webb Elementary School are:
1. Donate the payment made for an event to the school's General Fund.
2. Donate the payment made for an event to student negative balances with the Child Nutrition Program.
3. Transfer the payment made for an event to another activity (i.e. PTO, Child Nutrition, etc.).
4. Request that the payment be retained in the current activity for next school year's events.
5. Request a refund check for the payment made.
Each parent/guardian will need to email Webb Elementary School's bookkeeper at email@example.com to identify their preferred option. The email response will need to be received by April 21, 2020 so that checks may be issued as quickly as possible. Each check will be mailed to the address on file for your student.