Information Regarding Coronavirus
Important Information Regarding Coronavirus
A letter was recently sent home with our students regarding coronavirus. It said:
In light of reported cases of coronavirus in neighboring states, we have been asked to share the following information with students, parents, and guardians of the Houston County School System to keep you informed of our suggestions to help deter any possible health related issues with our faculty, staff, and students.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20-30 seconds.
- Do not touch your face.
- Limit travel and attendance in large crowds.
- Do not shake hands with others.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or sleeve.
- Stay home when sick.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and high-use areas of your home or office with Clorox spray. Do not wipe areas with the same towel or wipe.
- Stay at least three feet away from people who are coughing and sneezing.
- If you develop a cough or fever, seek medical attention early.
Please be mindful of any and all precautions during this time. Click here for more information from the Center for Disease Control.