Rehobeth Elementary School
5525 County Rd. 203
Dothan, AL 36301
Mrs. Dusty McKinley
Mr. Michael Stevens K-2 Mrs. Jami Whillock 3-5
“Sharing the Vision; Shaping the Future.”
- Provide a safe, clean and positive school environment. (Increase our efforts to establish positive behavior.)
- Promote a supportive nurturing environment for every child. (Establish a school wide mentoring program.
- Improve academic achievement for grades 3-5 in math and reading. (…as measured by the ACT-Aspire results. Continue to use data driven instruction to improve teaching and learning at RES.)
- Improve DIBELS scores in grades K- (Emphasize the importance of DIBELS for the early elementary students and provide systematic progress monitoring to track every student.)
- Improve the foundational math skills in grades K- (Establish and motivate students to develop automaticity in the foundational math skills through practice at home and school.)
- Provide enhanced learning opportunities through technology. (Continue upgrades to our infrastructure, continue our pilot program of the e-portal with our fifth graders, updating our classroom technology with new document cameras, iPads, and laptops for student use.)
- Increase parental involvement (PTO)/volunteering and attendance in special events like field day, fund raisers and classroom visitation nights. (Identify and recruit RES parents to participate in the PTO.)
- Offer and support increased opportunities for student leadership/service, scholarship competitions and activities that allow students to develop individual talents. (Increase our Beta Club involvement in the State Convention and school activities.)
You may also visit the Rehobeth Elementary School Facebook Page for recent announcements.