Ashford High School

Jacket Nation

Knowledge Is Power

  • Click the link below to requst your official Final Transcript if you graduated from AHS and need it for colleges, job opportunities, etc.

    Transcript Request Form

Helpful Videos!

  • New Student Enrollment Packet (Click Here)

    Who needs to complete Houston County Schools Enrollment Forms?

    • Students who will be attending a Houston County School for the first time
    • Students new to the district (they have recently moved into the district or previously attended a private school or home-school)

    Complete New Student Registration

    You will need to provide the following:  This paperwork can be printed or picked up at the local school:

    • Houston County Schools Enrollment Requirements The following documents are required before a student may be enrolled.

    • Provided by Parent or Guardian: 

      • Alabama Immunization Record (If you are coming from another state you must obtain an Alabama form from the Houston County Health Department)
      • Official Birth Certificate 
      • Social Security Card (Voluntary) 
      • Proof of Residence (A utility bill or copy of change address from the post office is required 
      • Guardianship Records: (Only for students living with someone other than a parent.) Proof of legal guardianship is required by law for all students living with anyone other than a parent. 

      Provided by Houston County Schools: 

      • Alabama Application for Student Enrollment 
      • Cafeteria Sheet (at local school) 
      • Home Language Survey (at local school)
      • Residency Questionnaire 
      • Special Services Information 
      • Ethnicity and Race Questionnaire 
      • Alabama State Department of Education Employment Survey
      • Health Assessment Record-Must be completed with or without a medical condition  
      • Houston County Schools Handbook-Signature page REQUIRED by parent and student (at local school)


    Crisis Text Line: text "NAMI” to 741741 to chat with a trained crisis counselor o Free 24/7 text line for those in crisis (English only) 

    SAMHSA Disaster Distress Helpline [En Español]: call (800) 985-5990. Press 2 for Spanish-language support. Provides 24/7 crisis counseling and support to people experiencing emotional distress related to natural or human-caused disasters

    National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call (800) 273-TALK (8255)

    The Trevor Project Resources: Call (866) 488-7386, instant message a counselor on their website, or text “start” to 678678 24/7 o The Trevor Project is a national organization offering support, including suicide prevention, for LGBTQ youth and their friends

    NAMI HelpLine Monday-Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., ET (800) 950-6264 

    Additional Resources for Students
    Teen Mental Health
    Stress Management Tips for Kids and Teens
    Social Media and Self Esteem
    Top Mental Health Apps

    Calming Room Resources

    Parent Resources
    Mental Illness in Children: Know the signs

    The Teen Brain: 7 Things to Know

    Stress Management and Teens

    Social Media Effects on Teens

    Activities for Youth on Mental Health

    Parenting Tips in a Pandemic