• Who needs to complete Houston County Schools Enrollment Forms?

      • Students who will be attending a Houston County School for the first time
      • Students new to the district (they have recently moved into the district or previously attended a private school or home-school)

      Complete New Student Registration

      You will need to provide the following:  This paperwork can be printed or picked up at the local school:

      • Houston County Schools Enrollment Requirements The following documents are required before a student may be enrolled.

      • Provided by Parent or Guardian: 

        • Alabama Immunization Record (If you are coming from another state you must obtain an Alabama form from the Houston County Health Department)
        • Official Birth Certificate 
        • Social Security Card (Voluntary) 
        • Proof of Residence (A utility bill or copy of change address from the post office is required 
        • Guardianship Records: (Only for students living with someone other than a parent.) Proof of legal guardianship is required by law for all students living with anyone other than a parent. 

        Provided by Houston County Schools: 

        • Alabama Application for Student Enrollment 
        • Cafeteria Sheet (at local school) 
        • Home Language Survey (at local school)
        • Bus Registration Form (at local school) 
        • Residency Questionnaire 
        • Special Services Information 
        • Ethnicity and Race Questionnaire 
        • Alabama State Department of Education Employment Survey
        • Health Assessment Record-Must be completed with or without a medical condition 
        • Code of Conduct Handbook-Signature page REQUIRED by parent and student (at local school) 
        • Houston County Schools Handbook-Signature page REQUIRED by parent and student (at local school)