Who needs to complete the Houston County Schools Enrollment Forms?
- Students who will be attending a Houston County School for the first time
- Students new to the district (they have recently moved into the district or previously attended a private school or home-school)
Complete New Student Registration
You will need to provide the following: This paperwork can be picked up at the local school:
Houston County Schools Enrollment Requirements The following documents are required before a student may be enrolled.
Provided by Parent or Guardian:
- Alabama Immunization Record (If you are coming from another state you must obtain an Alabama form from the Houston County Health Department)
- Official Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card (Voluntary)
- Proof of Residence (A utility bill or copy of change address from the post office is required
- Guardianship Records: (Only for students living with someone other than a parent.) Proof of legal guardianship is required by law for all students living with anyone other than a parent.
Provided by Houston County Schools:
- Alabama Application for Student Enrollment
- Cafeteria Sheet
- Home Language Survey
- Bus Registration Form
- Residency Questionnaire
- Special Services Information
- Ethnicity and Race Questionnaire
- Alabama State Department of Education Employment Survey
- Health Assessment Record-Must be completed with or without a medical condition
- Code of Conduct Handbook-Signature page REQUIRED by parent and student
- Houston County Schools Handbook-Signature page REQUIRED by parent and student