"SHARING THE VISION; SHAPING THE FUTURE"
Houston County Schools, believing that our children are our future, commit to a partnership with stakeholders, to provide safe, caring learning environments that encourage each student to achieve to his or her full potential.
- A school community should be a safe and caring environment that promotes respect, self-worth, creativity, and academic growth.
- All stakeholders should work collaboratively.
- Education must be responsive to the diversity of our students.
- A school community should foster the intellectual, emotional, and physical well-being of each student.
- Education should be celebrated as a lifelong process that fosters personal growth.
- Essential components of learning are innovation, risk-taking, and challenging students' limits.