Dual Enrollment Important Dates & Reminders
Students interested in dual enrollment classes in their class schedule MUST speak to and register through their base school counselor and Wallace College.
Deadlines to submit Dual Enrollment Applications:
- Summer - March 6th
- Fall/Spring - April 20th
Orientation Dates are listed below. Students who are taking dual enrollment classes in the fall and/or spring semesters need to plan to attend one of the following:
- July 21 @ HCCA - 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- July 23 @ HCCA - 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Academic tuition rates can be found at the link below:
Dual Enrollment TUITION MUST be paid by ??(TBA)?? for all high school students. Payments MUST be made through Wallace Community College ONLY.
Please consult this link from Wallace Community College in regards to HOW you can make tuition payments:
SLIDESHOW FROM DUAL ENROLLMENT INFORMATIONAL MEETING
Please click the link below to access the slideshow presented at the March 5th and 11th informational meetings.
Please click the links below to download/print the appropriate dual enrollment applications, as well as the DE Agreement.
- Enterprise State Community College Dual Enrollment Application (AVIATION)
- Wallace Community College Dual Enrollment Application
- DUAL ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT ******ALL STUDENTS SUBMITTING DUAL ENROLLMENT APPLICATIONS MUST ALSO INCLUDE A SIGNED DUAL ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT AS WELL!!
APPLICATIONS ARE CONSIDERED INCOMPLETE WITHOUT THE SIGNED DE AGREEMENT!!!
Contact Us With Any Questions At:
662 W Main Street
Dothan, AL 36301