CALENDAR OF EVENTS
BULLYING PREVENTION WEEK
Helpful website: www.stopbullying.gov
(please take time to use)
August 28th – September 1st
The schedule of events are included here:
Each morning, announcements will include
important facts about bully prevention.
A Banner will be located outside of the office and
students will be asked to sign their commitment
to be bully free.
- Monday: Too bright for bullying… Shine bright like a diamond. (Wear neon colors and sunglasses).
- Tuesday: Camo Day (The camo represents that you do not have to hide from bullies.)
- Wednesday: Team up against bullying. Wear your favorite team colors.
- Thursday: Bullying makes us crazy. We are wearing crazy socks and tacky clothes.
- Friday: “Power for Good” Wear your favorite Super Hero t-shirt!