Phone: 334-899-3308 ext 6124
Degrees and Certifications:
Credentials: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Marketing, Troy University Teaching Certification, Athens State University
Mrs. Amy Sanders
Sports and Entertainment Marketing
Our program is designed to prepare students for any career in the business industry as well as set the foundation in creating responsible money management. Students are exposed to hands-on projects from desktop publishing to financial planning. The students gain valuable skills and knowledge that help prepare them for a career and in establishing a solid financial ground.
Why take Business/Marketing Classes?
- Everyone needs to master computer skills.2. Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Publisher skills are required in most career areas.
- These skills are a must for college students.
- Not planning on college—these skills are a must.
- Statistics tell us that credit card debt is crippling many families. Learn to manage your money in Business Finance.
- Take two Business classes for an opportunity to Co-op.
- The world is all about business—join in by participating in FBLA and taking business classes.
- Sports and Entertainment Marketing
- Advanced Sports and Entertainment Marketing
- Marketing Principles
- Cooperative Education
Students are eligible for Co-Op their junior and senior year.
Students must not have any excessive absences or discipline problems.
Students are required to take 1 Career Tech class in order to Co-Op.