BROOKE HUGHES & STEPHANIE BOWDEN
Senior Beta Club Induction
Information about 2021 Senior Beta Club Induction
- Induction will tentatively be held on January 27, 2021 at 1:30pm in the high school gymnasium.
- Only new members and officers will be participating in the induction ceremony.
- Due to Covid restrictions, each student participating in induction will be allowed to invite two guests to the ceremony. Students will be given invitations or tickets to give to their guests and guests must have that invitation/ticket to get into the ceremony.
- Guests are asked to socially distance themselves while in the gymnasium and wear masks during the entire ceremony.
- Dress Code: Girls may wear a dress or dress pants and a nice top. Boys may wear dress slacks or khakis with a dress shirt. NO JEANS of ANY sort will be allowed. This also includes denim skirts or jumpsuits. Any student not adhering to the dress code set forth in the Houston County Schools handbook will not be allowed to participate in the ceremony.
- There will be no reception after the ceremony this year.
Why Join Beta?
Beta Club promotes the ideals of academic achievement, character, service and leadership among elementary and secondary school students.
ACHIEVEMENT - Recognizing and honoring high academic achievement
CHARACTER - Preparing young people for life and empowering them to be successful
LEADERSHIP - Developing the leaders of tomorrow
SERVICE - Demonstrating our motto: "Let Us Lead by Serving Others"