Our program is designed to prepare students for any career in the business industry as well as set the foundation in creating responsible money management. Students are exposed to hands-on projects from desktop publishing to financial planning. The students gain valuable skills and knowledge that help prepare them for a career and in establishing a solid financial ground.
Why take Business/Marketing Classes?
- Everyone needs to master computer skills.2. Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Publisher skills are required in most career areas.
- These skills are a must for college students.
- Not planning on college—these skills are a must.
- Statistics tell us that credit card debt is crippling many families. Learn to manage your money in Business Finance.
- Take two Business classes for an opportunity to Co-op.
- The world is all about business—join in by participating in FBLA and taking business classes.
- Sports and Entertainment Marketing
- Advanced Sports and Entertainment Marketing
- Marketing Principles
- Cooperative Education
Students are eligible for Co-Op their junior and senior year.
Students must not have any excessive absences or discipline problems.
Students are required to take 1 Career Tech class in order to Co-Op.
Degrees and Certifications:
Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda, Inc. (FBLA-PBL) is the largest career student business organization in the world. Each year, FBLA-PBL helps over 230,000 members prepare for careers in business.
FBLA-PBL’s mission is to bring business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership and career development programs.
FBLA-PBL’s programs focus on:
- Leadership Development
- Academic Competitions
- Educational Programs
- Membership Benefits
- Community Service
- Awards & Recognition