- Rehobeth Car Window Decals (fundraiser)
- Black Cat Bakery Field Trip (cake decorating class)
- Camp Butter & Egg (leadership training/development)
- National Peanut Festival FCCLA Booth
- Cookie Decorating Classes (fundraiser)
- Operation Christmas Child Boxes
- American Heart Association
- Auburn University Fashion Show Field Trip
- FCCLA State Convention
- ...And more!!
2022-2023 FCCLA Sign-Up Sheet
Download, print, and fill out this form to sign up for FCCLA at Rehobeth High School!
Mrs. Haley Bracewell
Mrs. Hannah Kirkland
To promote personal growth and leadership development through Family and Consumer Sciences education. Focusing on the multiple roles of family member, wage earner, and community leader, members develop skills for life through: character development, creative and critical thinking, interpersonal communication, practical knowledge, and career preparation.
Toward New Horizons
- To provide opportunities for personal development and preparation for adult life
- To strengthen the function of the family as a basic unit of society
- To encourage democracy through cooperative action in the home and community
- To encourage individual and group involvement in helping achieve global cooperation and harmony
- To promote greater understanding between youth and adults
- To provide opportunities for making decisions and for assuming responsibilities.
- To prepare for the multiple roles of men and women in today's society
- To promote Family and Consumer Sciences and related occupations
We are the Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America. We face the future with warm courage and high hope. For we have a clear consciousness of seeking old and precious values. For we are the builders of homes, homes for America's future, homes where living will be the expression of everything that is good and fair, homes where truth and love and security and faith will be realities, not dreams. We are the Family, Career, and Community Leaders of America. We face the future with warm courage and high hope.
FCCLA is the only in-school student organization with the family as its central focus. FCCLA is a career and technical student organization that functions as an integral part of the Family and Consumer Sciences education curriculum and operates within the school system, and it provides opportunities for active student participation at local and state levels.
Members must have taken at least one FACS course or currently be enrolled this school year. Club dues are $25, which includes state/national dues and a club t-shirt. The membership drive is at the beginning of the school year (August/September). See Mrs. Bracewell or Mrs. Kirkland if you are interested in joining or have any questions.